Teeth extraction as well as any other surgical procedure can arouse fear in patients. That is why, our dental clinic “Smile Studio” provides such a service as “Teeth extraction in sleep”.
WHAT IS TEETH EXTRACTION IN SLEEP AND WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES IT HAVE?
Surgical procedure of teeth extraction in sleep or in the state of sedation is indicated when patients are afraid of dental chairs. Besides, this procedure is performed for removal and one-stage implantation of a large number of teeth in one go. What advantages does the procedure have?
- This procedure is absolutely safe. We use visiting highly skilled anesthesiologist to put the patient in the state of sleep and to supervise the whole process during the operation.
- Medications, used during teeth extraction, contain no drugs and are not addictive.
- The patient regains consciousness in 10-15 minutes after the completion of the operation
- Medications used in the procedure have exceptionally hypnotic and analgesic effect. In this case the patient’s sleep is not deep, and during the procedure the patient can hear doctor’s recommendations.
- Medications used during the procedure do not suppress respiration center which is why the patient breathes independently
WHAT QUESTIONS DO PATIENTS ASK ABOUT MEDICATION SLEEP?
- Whether the procedure is safe.
It is perfectly safe for the patient. During the procedure dentists use only the best products in the global medical market.
- Medications are cleared from the body for a short period of time
- They are not addictive
- They are not cumulated in the body (they have no cumulative effect)
- There is a possibility of medicine administration without the risk of negative effects on the human body
- When teeth extraction in sleep in indicated
- The procedure is indicated for patients who experience anxiety and fear before the procedure
- For those who want to carry out a number of procedures in one go
- For those who want to solve their problem without stress
- When people are allergic to local anesthetics
- For those who have an increased gag reflex
- When teeth extraction in sleep is contraindicated
- People with serious diseases associated with the cardiovascular system
- Patients with hormone-dependent diseases
- Pregnant women
- Mothers during lactation
- People suffering from asthma
- Patients who are allergic to the components used for medication sleep