Preliminary smile modeling on Wax up is one of the greatest advantages of modern dentistry. It allows patients to obtain a clear visualization of future result even in the planning stages and, if necessary, to carry out correction of the model in order to minimize risks of complications and discomfort during using permanent dental constructions. At the same time, each specialist is willing to satisfy his client.
“SMILE STUDIO” OFFERS PRELIMINARY SMILE MODELING ON WAX UP
Dental clinic “Smile Studio” on the Left Bank has been practicing this technology for a while. The approach is fully satisfied as a large number of people today turn not only to functional but also to aesthetical dentistry.
Preliminary smile modeling on Wax up is the manufacturing of dental models from wax – for the future crowns, veneers, dentures and other dental constructions. Thanks to that, our patients can see in advance how their smile will look like after prosthetics.
Together with Wax up technology, that only visualizes future teeth, our specialists offer Mock-up by complex and large-scale prosthetics – this is a temporary functional model made from special dental materials. Mock-up is fully in line with manufactured wax model, but its purpose is not to demonstrate aesthetics, but to test this construction for comfort and functionality. For some time the patient should wear Mock-up, leading a normal lifestyle and evaluating feelings. If necessary, an orthopedic surgeon and technician modify the design of future teeth so that they comply with patient’s conception of aesthetics, comfort and functionality.
PRELIMINARY SMILE MODELING ON WAX UP – ADVANTAGES OF THE PROCEDURE
Diagnostic modeling, according to our specialists, is a very important stage in prosthetics.
- Wax up eliminates inaccuracies in the manufacture of permanent constructions at an early stage
- The patient has full control over the process and can participate in the correction and adjustment of the final result
- Wax up minimizes adaptation period of wearing prosthetics and the need “to wear them in” which is often followed by mechanical damage of soft issues in the oral cavity and painful discomfort
- After the wax modeling further preparation will be more gentle
- Wax, used in the procedure, is completely inert material and does not cause any reactions in the patient
Thus, a mutually favorable solution for both the patient, who requires aesthetic-functional dentistry, and for his doctor is using preliminary smile modeling on Wax up in our modern clinic in Kiev.