VENEERS – BEAUTIFUL HOLLYWOOD TEETH
Even with good dental care natural teeth can change their color, fade with time, they often have microfissures and small chips. All these factors affect aesthetics of your smile. And if there is some kind of birth defect, such as gaps between teeth, irregular shape, dark-colored enamel, then this is a real challenge for everyone. For such cases, modern dentistry offers a perfect solution – veneers.
WHAT ARE VENEERS AND WHAT RESULTS CAN BE EXPECTED FROM SUCH PROSTHESIS?
This is a kind of onlays on the front surface of the teeth through which you can hide all minor defects of the smile line. Veneers are thin plates which take shape of the tooth, but in execution they are perfect in form and color. These constructions are made only on individual basis, so they look most natural fixed on the teeth.
Our dentistry “Smile Studio”, located on the Left Bank in Kiev, offers to install high quality veneers of all types.
- Classic composite veneers of high-strength material are installed on a special adhesive after a slight facing of tooth enamel. They can hide even quite noticeable defects.
- Componeers and lumineers – a thin coating of the front part of the tooth, almost unnoticeable. Their installation does not require teeth facing. They are used for whitening, hiding old fillings, leveling the surface, but only in cases of good dental health without affecting their integrity.
- Hollywood veneers – these are in other words ceramic pressed veneers E-max. This unique technology provides a dazzling and a perfect smile.
INDICATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF DENTAL VENEERS
- Yellowness and darkening of the enamel.
- Stains, including fluorosis
- Cracked and chipped teeth
- Wedge-shaped defect
- Very sharp, cutting edge which traumatizes the tongue
- Disproportionate teeth size
- Age-related enamel changes
- Short dental crown
- Gap between the front teeth (diastema)
- The occurrence of unsightly old fillings standing out from the tooth
- Minor unevenness of the teeth row
- Increased abrasion of the front teeth
- Minor malocclusion
As you can see, the list of indications is rather extensive – specialists from the clinic “Smile Studio” on the Left Bank will fix any problem quickly and properly.
ADVANTAGES OF VENEERS IN THE RESTORATION OF FRONT TEETH
- There is no need in additional care – there is no dental plaque on veneers while teeth and mouth care is as usual – toothpaste, toothbrush, and dental floss.
- Veneers are long-lasting and possess high wearability – they do not abrase.
The disadvantages are that they respond to sudden physical impacts – hitting by hard objects, too solid food (you must not gnaw nut shells, bones etc.)
When visiting our clinic you will get a full range of services on veneer installment which includes two stages:
- First of all, the dentist examines patient’s teeth and investigates the possibility of veneer prosthesis
- If necessary, the dentists will carry out cleaning and treatment of the oral cavity. All procedures are performed with the use of modern equipment and tools
- It is recommended to perform professional dental cleaning before the procedure
- All procedures are painless – veneer installation does not require anesthesia
- Upon the first visit to the dentist he will make dental impression, on which the computer model of the future teeth row with veneers is produced. Dental impression and the model are sent to the dental lab for the manufacturing of
- When veneers are ready, the doctor proceeds to the preparation of teeth – removal of the top layer of enamel and degreasing the surface.
- The dentist installs veneers on your teeth using special dental materials
- Installation of a veneer takes from 10 to 30 minutes.